Instagram

Friday 13 July 2012

It's summertime...

It's summertime which means I get my "scrap" on. I do see a cycle developing -scrap all Spring Break summer and Christmas. These are the times when I get the most put together. I really need to keep my idea list handy and up to date during school time. Although if I do spend a couple hours on Sunday finding and prinitng photos for Project life, then I don't fall too far behind in my weeks.

So here is the recap of week 1 of summer and my intentions with my 2012 little words:
RENEW
Reconnect with family  (- thinking about one on one fun outings with kids and hubbie)
Record-
Project Life- caught up on 4 weeks




regular "pages"-




Totally getting into the memory files.

Reduce- challenging clutter- Our walk-in closet cleaned up
            -challenging the weight- walked 18 km
Remember to live each day fully- will find some cool blog or feed to inspire me to do something  tiny and special daily

Week 2 is coming to an end and I'll update soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment